We’ve partnered with skincare brand Balance Me to give one lucky person the chance to win a hamper worth £500...
Founded by British sisters Rebecca and Clare Hopkins in 2005, Balance Me is an aromatherapy-inspired natural skincare brand which harnesses the power of clinically proven naturally active botanicals in their formulations. The products are designed to bring skin back into balance, enhancing the skin’s natural beauty, inspire well-being and deliver results, naturally.
Balance Me uses naturally active botanicals, hi-tech natural formulations and pure grade essential oils to deliver a results-focused skincare range. Products feature sophisticated textures and aromatherapy-inspired active aromas that can be used daily – whatever your skin types!
With summer on it’s way, it’s time to brighten up your skincare wardrobe and what better way to do that than with Balance Me’s new Gradual Tanning Drops – allowing you to customise your complexion, for an all year round natural glow. To celebrate the new product launch we’ve teamed up with Balance Me to offer one lucky winner the chance to receive a personalised hamper worth £500 featuring some of the brands best loved products.
An exclusive Personalised Balance Me Beauty Hamper Worth £500
Terms And Conditions:
- One winner will receive a personalised Balance Me Beauty Hamper worth £500.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Closing date for competition entries is 30th April 2018.
- The winner must be aged 18 or over and entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except for employees (and their families) of Time Inc. (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The sponsor is Time Inc. (UK)
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification and all entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Time Inc UK, Registered address: 161 Marsh Wall London E14 9AP
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing to the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.