Dine in style thanks to our exclusive Covent Garden Hotel competition...
Brasserie Max sets the lobby scene at the Covent Garden Hotel, the boutique hotel located on London’s hidden gem of Seven Dials. Situated inside the uniquely British hotel, the buzzy bar and restaurant, serves modern British dishes with an emphasis on fresh, organically grown seasonal produce, and expertly mixed cocktails.
Expect to see dishes such as Champagne poached lobster with avocado and cherry tomato salad and Blythburgh pork saltimbocca with olives, tomatoes and crème fraiche as well as classics such as the Brasserie Max fish pie, Veal schnitzel with fried egg and Steak frites. Sweet tooths are catered for with desserts include Chocolate liégeois, Rhubarb panna cotta with biscotti, and Baked banana and toffee cheesecake.
The restaurant which has been designed by co-owner and Creative Director Kit Kemp in a palette of greens, browns and floral neutrals is offset by a long oak and pewter bar. The lively atmosphere and beautiful surroundings of Brasserie Max will entice you to settle in for the evening and ensure the cocktails keep flowing.
Cocktails and dinner, including wine, for two people at Brasserie Max, Covent Garden Hotel.
Terms And Conditions:
- One winner will win cocktails and dinner, including wine, for two people at Brasserie Max, Covent Garden Hotel in London. One cocktail per person, wine choice at the discretion of the sommelier.
- The Prize is valid for 6 months from the winner being notified.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Closing date for competition entries is 27th April 2018.
- The winner must be aged 18 or over and entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of Time Inc. (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The sponsor is Time Inc. (UK)
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification and all entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Time Inc UK, Registered address: 161 Marsh Wall London E14 9AP
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.