Escape to paradise at Mirihi Island in the Maldives...
Livingetc has teamed up with Mirihi Island Resort to give you the chance to win a four-night stay on the stunning island of Mirihi in the Maldives. The winner will stay in one of the luxury villas, designed to emphasise the island’s natural allure, and pass the time escaping the digital trappings of modern life as they explore the pristine beaches and turquoise waters.
With sand-covered floors throughout the resort, including inside the restaurants, guests are encouraged to abandon their shoes and spend their stay barefoot, enjoying the feel of powder-soft sand between their toes. A TV ban in the villas and a conscious lack of wi-fi throughout the restaurants puts the emphasis on digital detoxing, helping guests stay present and focused on the beauty of the surroundings throughout their stay.
Snorkellers and scuba-divers will be in awe of Mirihi’s spectacular house reef, home to coral and marine life in a myriad of colours, including white and black tip reef sharks, octopuses and green turtles. Completing the idyll will be barbecues and movies on the beach, and opportunities to go island hopping.
* 4 nights in a Mirihi Water Villa for two people on a half-board basis (breakfast and dinner at Dhonveli Restaurant)
* A complimentary round-trip seaplane transfer for two between Velana International Airport and Mirihi Island Resort
How to enter
Fancy winning this incredible prize? For your chance, simply enter your details below before the closing date.
Terms and conditions:
- The prize includes one complimentary Mirihi Water Villa for two people for four nights only and on a half board basis – breakfast and dinner in Dhonveli Restaurant.
- A complimentary roundtrip seaplane transfer for two from Velana International Airport to Mirihi Island Resort. Any additional flights to and from the UK are at the prize winners own expense.
- The competition winner is required to pay Government Green Tax of US$ 6.00 per person, per night. Payment is paid directly to the resort upon check-out, as stipulated by law.
- Any incidental expenses such as drinks, telephone, fax, minibar, room service, laundry, spa, etc. are to the guests’ own account and can be paid to the resort upon check-out.
- Bookings are dependent on availability and exclude blackout dates. The winner can stay between 1st October 2018 and 30th September 2019 excluding the following blackout dates: 25 October 2018 till 12 November 2018, 23 December 2018 till 6 January 2019, 01 February 2019 till 28 February 2019, 01 March 2019 till 10 March 2019 and 14 April 2019 till 5 May 2019
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, the date may not be extended, has no cash value and expires on 30 September 2019.
- UK entrants only and the winner must be aged 18 and over.
- Competition closing date is Monday 10th September 2018.