Our exclusive competition gives you the chance to relax in style on the stunning Greek island...
Elounda Peninsula is an all-suite, all private pool property. Perched on the water’s edge, this extraordinary resort enjoys beautiful views across the iridescent Aegean Sea and Sitia mountains.
Elounda Peninsula has been the choice of famous clientele, including The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Tom Hanks, Charlize Theron and many more. Perfect for honeymooners or couples looking for the ultimate island getaway, this seaside paradise offers a selection of some of the most premium accommodation in Greece, including private suites, villas and residences.
Decorated with luxurious finishes including marble bathrooms, a sauna, massage room, the property also features an indoor pool and outdoor private pool that looks out on to the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea.
For a truly luxurious experience, guests can relax and enjoy the mesmerising views of the sparkling Aegean Sea while indulging in treatments at the award winning Six Senses Spa. Voted ‘The Most Progressive Detox Program in The World’ at The Conde Nast Traveller Awards 2015, this stunning spa has an extensive selection of Greek-inspired treatments. This exquisite spa offers a layered approach that unites a pioneering spirt with treatments that go beyond the ordinary.
Elounda Peninsula in Crete would be delighted to offer a prize of:
- 4 nights B&B at a suite at Elounda Peninsula
- 2 spa treatments (1 per person)
- 1 lunch for two people at one of their gourmet restaurants, subject to availability
Terms And Conditions:
- Prize is subject to availability and excluding selected dates in July and August 2018. In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is a 4 night stay at Elounda Peninsula in Crete staying in a suite on a bed & breakfast basis for 2 people. The winner will also receive 2 spa treatments (1 per person) during their stay and lunch for 2 people at one of the resort’s gourmet restaurants (subject to availability).
- The prize does not include flights or transfers. The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prize must be redeemed in 2018.
- Closing date for competition entries is 10:00AM GMT on 7th May 2018. Entries received after the closing date of the competition will not be considered.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of Time Inc. (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The sponsor is Time Inc. (UK)
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Time Inc UK, Registered address: 161 Marsh Wall London E14 9AP
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.