Need a new set of pans to ensure Christmas hosting runs smoothly? Or maybe your older than you can remember kettle needs replacing? Or maybe you just want to treat yourself to Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser while it's on sale? Whatever you are looking for to update your kitchen, there are plenty of Black Friday kitchen deals to help you save.
All our favourite stores are cutting prices this weekend, so there has never been a better time to replace your appliances, stock up on serveware for Christmas or tick a few foodies off your gift list. So to make sure you don't miss the best bits we've rounded up all our top buys that are on sale right now. And if you are looking for more Black Friday deals, be sure to check out our hub page.
The best Black Friday kitchen deals
- Amazon | up to 50% off big brands (opens in new tab)
- AO | 1,500+ Black Friday deals now live (opens in new tab)
- Amara | up to 50%. off Christmas shopping event (opens in new tab)
- Anthropologie UK | 25% off almost everything (opens in new tab)
- Cox & Cox | 50% off Black Friday sale + 20% off full-price with code INTRONOVA (opens in new tab)
- Currys PC World | Black Friday prices live on TVs, fridges plus more (opens in new tab)
- Dyson | save £100 on selected Dyson technology this Black Friday (opens in new tab)
- eBay | use code BLACKFRIDAYUK for 20% off selected buys including the Emma mattress (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis | 30% off tableware, 25% off cookware, 20% bedding, mattresses + rugs (opens in new tab)
- Le Creuset | save up to 40% on cookware with 50+ deals live now (opens in new tab)
- Made in Cookware | 25% off sitewide (opens in new tab)
- Ninja | save up to £70 on selected Ninja appliances + free accessories (opens in new tab)
- Ooni | 20% off pizza ovens + more for Black Friday (opens in new tab)
- QVC | discounted Neom candles, Hotel Chocolat coffee machine + Shark vacuums (opens in new tab)
- Robert Dyas | save big on everything from TVs to smart tech and appliances (opens in new tab)
- Shark | save up to £180 on vacuums and more this Black Friday (opens in new tab)
- Simba | up to 50% off when spending £300+ this Black Friday (opens in new tab)
- Very | Black Friday sale now live online with deals spanning tech, toys and more (opens in new tab)
Hotel Chocolat 472756 Velvetiser Hot Chocolate Machine |
£109.95 £89 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Amazon Black Friday sale is the cheapest place to buy a Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser right now. This is actually the cheapest we have ever seen it since they are so popular they are so rarely on sale. You can pick from three colours – charcoal, copper, or white to suit your style, all of them are on offer.
Sage SES878BSS The Barista Pro Coffee Machine |
£699 £599 at John Lewis (opens in new tab)
With so many of us working from now, investing in a good coffee machine that's going to replace your morning takeaway on the route to the office seems like a good plan to us.
This Sage model not only looks chic, but is really straightforward to use, creates barista-style coffee at the press of a button and it's bean to cup so you get the freshest flavours.
KitchenAid Artisan 5KSM175PSBER Stand Mixer with 4.8 Litre Bowl |
£499 £449 at AO.com (opens in new tab)
A KitchenAid has been on our dream kitchen wishlist for years now, and this seems like the deal to tempt us. That classic glossy red, the accessories that will make baking so much more enjoyable, and the fact all the attachments are dishwasher safe? How can we resist?
The Almond Cream model is also in the AO.com sale for all you neutral lovers.
Le Creuset Stoneware Deep Rectangular Oven Dish | £24 - £40 at John Lewis (opens in new tab)
The best thing about having good looking serveware is you can do the whole everyone helps themselves and it still looks really chic. There's plenty of Le Creuset pieces on sale at John Lewis this Black Friday in so many colours to suit whatever scheme you are going for on your table.
SodaStream Genesis Sparkling Water Maker Machine | £99.99 £49.98 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
We love that soda streams are back! And they have shed their retro skin and become and really chic kitchen appliance, that's eco-friendly, easy to use you can pick between a light sparkle to full fizz depending on what you fancy.
Samsung RB38T655DS9 Freestanding 70/30 Fridge Freezer |
£999 £689 at John Lewis (opens in new tab)
Black Friday is the perfect time to pick up those more pricey appliances that you know need replacing. There are so many great fridge offers going on but this Samsung one at John Lewis caught our eye because of that HUGE saving!
It's got the spacious capacity but still looks sleek with a slimmer design. Brilliant reviews on the John Lewis site too!
Tefal Ingenio Emotion Stainless Steel Frying and Saucepan Set, 10 Piece |
£158 £118.50 at John Lewis (opens in new tab)
Pans may not be the most exciting of buys, but there are some great offers going on that are not to be missed. Tefal are some of the best quality pans you can buy that are designed to last. What we love about this set is the removable handle, which makes them so much easier to store.
Le Creuset Kone Stovetop Kettle |
£85 £68 at John Lewis (opens in new tab)
This would make for such a lovely gift for the home lover that's on your list. The Le Creuset kettles are classic and you can pick from a few colours too, all of which are in the John Lewis sale.
Ninja Nutri Slim Blender and Smoothie Maker | £59.99 £49.95 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
The perfect buy to start the year, come January when you want to eat nothing but fruits and vegetables after a diet of cheese and wine, you'll be so thankful you invested in this Ninja Nutri blender.
Tefal ActiFry Genius XL 2-in-1 YV970840 Health Air Fryer | £269.99 £199.99 at John Lewis (opens in new tab)
This is such a handy piece of kit to have, not only is a healthier way to cook, the 2-in-1 technology makes it so much easier to cook two things at once, so you can have everything air-fried to perfection at the same time.