From cosy nights in by a crackling fire to hosting super-stylish dinner parties, autumn/winter is all about at-home entertaining. Fully embrace the festive season by ensuring your interiors are up-to-date with a host of chic new accessories. French Connection Home’s new AW19 collection is bursting with design-led pieces that will add a fabulous festive touch to your décor while maintaining a raw yet glam-luxe aesthetic. The really good news? You could be in with a chance of winning £250 to spend on the new collection by entering the competition below. Your home may be about to get a modern holiday makeover…
ALL DRESSED UP
With French Connection’s fresh new homeware, create the perfect holiday season vibes – with a dash of attitude. Ambience-boosting rustic candle holders and hip festive décor pieces, like this antiqued silver star, can be worked into your Christmas décor in all sorts of ways. Try arranging them along your dining table, mixing in foliage as an elegant take on a runner. Or group baubles in a bowl and place on a kitchen counter or in a cloakroom for an instant festive feeling.
French Connection Home’s AW19 range serves up a host of pieces for entertaining with an edge, from cool bar carts to on-trend ceramic tableware. This contemporary, industrial-style wine cabinet, £425, makes it easy to play the perfect party host. There’s even hanging space for glasses – we’re hooked.
TREE OF DREAMS
Decorate your tree with classy touches and make this your best Christmas yet – think frosted neutrals, matte metallics and gold-stud baubles for the fabulous of firs – fake or real.
Mosaic tea light holders, gold-studded candles, aged-iron bowls, cowhide cushions and executive metal clocks – make a lasting impression with a thoughtful gift that’s also ultra-chic.
HOW TO ENTER
Terms and conditions
2. This competition is administered and fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK”), which has its registered offices located at 3rd Floor, 161 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
3. There will be one winner of this competition. The winner will win the following prize: 1 x gift card or credit voucher to the value of £250
4. The winner(s) are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
5. This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. This competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TIUK, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
7. This competition will run via newsletter and hosted on www.livingetc.com
8. To enter this competition, you must choose the correct answer to a question and submit the answer along with your contact details as per the instructions on the competition website.
9. This competition will open on 9 November 2019 and the closing date is 23.59 on 15 November 2019.
10. You can only enter this competition online, via the link to the competition website which will be hosted on a newsletter from Livingetc. You must be signed up to the Livingetc newsletter to receive the competition email. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
11. Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TIUK and will not be returned. TIUK and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
12. Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
13. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of TIUK is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision
14. Winner(s) will be notified by email on or before 31 November.
15. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 7 days, or if the winner(s) are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, TIUK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that this competition is being judged, to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
16. Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
17. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. TIUK accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18. TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, TIUK and Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TIUK and/or Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that TIUK and Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winner(s) of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
22. In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
23. These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
To see the new range of must-buy homeware, head to the new French Connection Studios store on Duke Street in London. You can also shop the full collection online at www.frenchconnection.com