We know our readers take our interiors advice and translate it into multiple wonderful ways. From where you tag us on Instagram to the emails we receive showcasing your take on modern interior design, we always like seeing how you interpret style.
So in pursuit of the UK’s most beautiful homes, we would like to invite you to enter our first Modern Homes Awards, and have the chance to win one of the beautiful (if we say so ourselves) Howie chairs we designed for Love Your Home.
We’re taking entries from both passionate homemakers and skilled professionals - as long as we are able to feature the house in these pages, we would love to see it.
Enter on behalf of yourself, or because you wish to recognise the incredible work of someone else. From clever placement of furniture to smart colour pairing to the cohesive feel the home has, we are looking for spaces that inspire and feel full of Livingetc personality.
And, in addition to a magazine feature, one winner will receive a Howie chair from our collection for Love Your Home, finished in buttery soft leather, ideal for mixing into a modern scheme. The capsule range is our take on modern design that might inspire yours. Good luck!
How to enter
Please find the entry form here.
You need to have the following information to complete your application:
*A description about the house (about 300 words) mentioning general location, house style, key design elements and if you worked with a designer or architect.
*Let us know if it has been featured in another magazine publication elsewhere before.
*Please ask permission from the homeowner.
*A minimum of 10 images per entry. You can enter several times for different projects. Images will need to include all the key areas.
For full terms and condition, please see futureplc.com/competition-rules
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
The competition is open to all UK (including architectural practices) aged over 18, except for employees of Future Publishing Limited and their families.
2. The closing date for entries is 31 May, 2021
3. Details of entrants and their projects (not including specific location details) may be published in [add brand] and other relevant Future Publishing Limited publications at the discretion of the editors and may be used in publicity material (including publicity material used by the sponsors).
4. The judges’ decision will be final and unchallengeable. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. The judges reserve the right not to award prizes in any category if entries do not reach the required standard.
6. If you are submitting an entry on behalf of a client, please seek homeowner approval before submission.
7, If you have had your home featured in another magazine, please let us know where and when.
8. By entering the awards, you agree that if you win a category you will take part in a photoshoot of your home.
9. We will not necessarily contact unsuccessful entrants or be able to return entries, but we may contact you in the future for possible inclusion in another context.
10. Full terms and conditions can be found online at http://www.futureplc.com/competition-rules/.
Be The First To Know
The Livingetc newsletter is your shortcut to the now and the next in home design. Subscribe today to receive a stunning free 200-page book of the best homes from around the world.
The homes media brand for early adopters, Livingetc shines a spotlight on the now and the next in design, obsessively covering interior trends, color advice, stylish homeware and modern homes. Celebrating the intersection between fashion and interiors. it's the brand that makes and breaks trends and it draws on its network on leading international luminaries to bring you the very best insight and ideas.
How to Keep an Entryway Feeling Warm - 5 Trick to Try That Don't Include Turning on the Heating
Entryways can feel chilly at this time of year, but - heaters aside - you can cozy up the entrance with clever design elements
By Aditi Sharma Maheshwari Published
These are the 6 Christmas Decor Trends Livingetc's Editors are Using in Their Homes This Year
Our editors are loving these on-trend decorating ideas this festive season
By Amy McArdle Published