Our exclusive competition gives you the chance to win a collection of iconic NARS beauty products...
Powder’s Beauty Drawer, the must-have beauty box that delivers the latest items personalised for your individual make-up needs and preferences, has teamed up with the French beauty giant NARS to create a limited-edition beauty box. To celebrate we have five to give away to Livingetc.com followers!
In a departure from their monthly boxes, which normally include a mix of new launches and must-have hair and beauty products, the exclusive NARS Beauty Drawer showcases some of the brand’s best-loved products that no make-up bag should be without. The specially curated box features seven cult classics that help you create a fresh and glowy look, including every beauty editor’s favourite liquid bronzer, Laguna.
The beauty drawer also contains the best-selling The Multiple, a multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body. It comes in Copacabana, a gorgeous shimmering shade which can be used as a highlighter. Achieving the ultimate smokey eye is made easy with the Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto and Audacious Mascara in Black Moon. Each box also includes NARS’ iconic blush in Orgasm, the peachy pink blush which suits all skin tones. To complete your the look, a swipe of Lip Glide in Bound, an on-point pink in a gloss-matte.
5 x Exclusive Powder NARS Beauty Drawers
Terms And Conditions:
• There are 5 Powder NARS Beauty Drawers to giveaway, one Beauty Drawer per winner.
• The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• Closing date for competition entries is 8th April 2018.
• Prize subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of Time Inc. (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
• The sponsor is Time Inc. (UK)
• Proof of identity and age may be required.
• Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
• The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
• Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
• The winner(s) will be selected from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
• Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
• The Promoter is Time Inc UK, Registered address: 161 Marsh Wall London E14 9AP
• In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
• A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.